Saturday, June 12, 2010

new growths, new additions, and some on life support.

So we've had a week of rain.. pretty much since I planted / transplanted everything.. today was their first exposure to REAL sunlight for more then 5 minutes.
So here are some updates! ( ps. Sorry some of them are blurry.. :( )


Parsley is looking like real parsley!

Roma tomato lost a leaf? Looking real sad. Might lose him :( on life support.
Blurry picture of some form of mesclun mix ( or it might be a weed.. )


NEW ADDITIONS! walmart had these for a steal of 7$. I googled them and I think they are morning glory? But! I am not sure.



A STRAWBERRY!





The forget me nots are sprouting.. they are the lighter colored things in the pot.





A PEA! ( The little worm like shape in the middle )




And these are radishes. Like a dozen of them..



No comments:

Post a Comment