Monday, April 26, 2010

Buying.. and planning.

So I pretty much have all of my seeds!! I'm still on the hunt for.. Rosemary, Normal Mint & Potato seeds ( good for my region ) But..

Today I bought:

  • Crimison Giant Champion Radish
  • Onion Annual Bunching
  • Mesclun Salad mix

Now I'm going to do the tedious part - planning.

Planning where they are going to go.. planning who goes next to who.. or against the wall etc..etc.. Not my favorite part of gardening but definity an important part!

I think i'm going to dip into the potato land too.. bought a "potato tub" now I'm going to go to my local garden store and ask them ...what the heck I'm doing.

I've also never grown carrots before! eeek!

Anywho, Thats all thats new. Going to start my Seedlings indoors in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment